Fundraising is a vital function of the DCYH program. The proceeds generated are crucial in keeping costs affordable. All skaters are required to participate in a youth hockey fundraiser or pay a buy-out fee determined by DCYH.
Each skater must complete one of the following options by December 1st, 2018 and there is no pro-rating, which means you can't sell half of the pizza requirement and then pay half of the cash buyout requirement to meet a full requirement for one skater.*
- Pizza Sales (More Information): Sell $400.00 in merchandise starting November 1st (pizza's, cookies, etc.)
- Cash Buyout: $200.00 (checks will be deposited on December 1st)
- Kwik Trip Ultimate Car Wash Cards (More Information): Sell $468.00 (13 total cards (5 washes per card))
- Kwik Trip Gift Cards (More Information): Sell/Buy $4000 in cards
*For families with multiple skaters, each skater over 2 will receive a 50% discount on their buyout unless all children are doing one of the above fundraisers then it's 50% of the required amounts above. See example below:
Example: Smith family has three children participating in DCYH.
- Child #1: Bantam, Family sells $400 in pizza.
- Child #2: 12U, Family sells $468 in Kwik Trip Ultimate Car Wash Cards
- Child #3: Termite, Family does buyout for $100 (50% of buyout option on child #3)